Sunday, July 02, 2017

Life is tough, but so are YOU

Sunday July 2, 2017
 

 
Few months ago I bought this AWESOME amazing background stamp by Hero Arts.. This stamp is so awesome and so detailed.. It's the background you are looking at.. YUP that is not designer paper.. it's a stamp. 
 I took black card stock and versa mark ink stamped it and then added Simon Says white embossing powder. Heated it..
Now when I first thought to use this stamp I was just going to stamp it, emboss it then paint certain areas with my H2O paints.. BUT I saw this and thought no way was I going to mess this up with paints. I don't know that it would even work or look good.. guess maybe some time I will try it but not now.. this is too gorgeous as is..
OK so I love black/white and red together.. So found a great red card stock and die cut the YOU from My Favorite Things.. I cut it twice and layered it.. I then used one of the many sentiments from the same set at MFT.. and heat embossed it in the same white.. Layered it over the YOU.. It's done. So simple and so pretty.. Well I think it is.

Challenges:
The house that stamps built #J2817 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 288-289 - anything goes
Crafty gals corner #129 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #484 - anything goes
4 crafty chicks #357 - anything goes
Crafty catz #377 - anything goes / opt. embossing
AAA #93 - words have power
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #47 - anything goes
Creatalicious #118 - anything goes/ opt. red, white, blue






20 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a stunner, Billie! No wonder you couldn't resist this stamp, Jo x

Jane said...

Great choice of words to take centre stage. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Monika Reeck said...

Now I want to ask you which the name of this stamp sweety
I love Hero Arts since 2009 since I knew stamp company hehe
my 30% stamp collection is HA
I adore this
black and white and soooo stunning Billie
and the YOU in red oh wooooww
So unbelieveable lovely
ADORABLE simple card and the winner card for sure
see you on my new post
tomorrow I work again yaaay
dont be sad I will visit your post but slowly not fast cause will see first if the job more difficult as before or not
Hugs
Monika

Lisa said...

Wow, this is stunning!! That background stamp is amazing!! I love the pop of red against the black and white!! Absolutely gorgeous card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Janis Lewis said...

Great card!

Billie A said...

Billie A
Paper Play Sketches
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Creative with Stamps
Aud Sentiments

Tracie Pond said...

The red is outstanding. Thank you for playing with us at AAA Cards.

Heather said...

This is beautiful! I always love black, white and red together; such a classy combo! And the detail on that stamp is amazing! Thanks for playing with the House That Stamps Built.

Janette said...

I love this Billie, gorgeous...
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz again this week....xx

Janette said...

Hi Billie I am back again, I am really sorry about this, but we have a 3 entry rule on the CraftyCatz challenge blog, sadly the last two you entered can't be entered, I do hope you will continue sharing your fabulous creations with us,thanks for your support...x

~amy~ said...

THIS is a beauty!

Craft-E-Place said...

Great sentiment for centre stage! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards
Elaine

Leanne said...

What a wonderful bold card, clean and simple with elegance. Way to go! Thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Leanne DT/4CC

Jackie C said...

Amazing work, pure class! thanks for sharing at Creatalicious. Jackie DT member xx

carol said...

lovely card, thanks for sharing your creation with CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Billie! The pattern & colours are so striking.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

SP said...

What a stunning background. Beautiful.

Judy V said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful card, love the sentiment and background! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges! We hope to see you again!
Sherry x
DT for Creatalicious Challenges
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog

Melanie said...

A great card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional red, white & blue” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…