Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Merry Christmas - Catch the bug - New Release

Tuesday July 4, 2017
 
For all of us in the USA I hope you have a safe 4th. Be aware of all that is around you but have fun and celebrate our country.
 
It's a laid back time in this household. Just keeping the little 4 legged kids happy and under control with fireworks.
 
well today being Tuesday at Catch the bug it's New Release day.. You can find the new release in the Bugaboo Store
Kinda funny.. it's a Christmas image vs. patriotic image.. LOL
 
 
This is the fun image (we have Christmas in July coming July 15-21) you may want to pick this image up if you are low on Bugaboo Christmas images.
 
I stamped the front of the jar with Simon Says Merry Christmas sentiment.. I colored the image with copics. I covered a few of the images with Spectrum Noir glitter pen and white gel pen highlights. I then cut the piece out using My Favorite Things stitch die. I took a scrap of Quick Quote paper and wrapped some Stampin up silver cording around center area. I then added the colored image. I added a little bling piece to the cording..

Challenges:
Crafting from the heart #166 - anything goes
QKR stampede #250 - Christmas in July
Crafty Hazelnut #340 - anything goes/ opt. washi tape
My time to craft #349 - Christmas in July
Artistic inspirations #182 - anything goes
Love to scrap #99 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #47 - anything goes
Creatalicious #118 - anything goes/ opt. red, white, blue

Digi choosday wk. 27 - anything goes
Inky chicks #85 - Christmas






8 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the image!! The colors are fabulous!! Beautiful card!! Happy 4th!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card and image "Happy 4th"

Desire Fourie said...

Billie this is just such a festive Christmas creation.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Jane Savage said...

Super cute Christmas card!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Dorothy S said...

I like your choices of non-traditional Christmas colors. Thanks for joining the Weekly QKR Stampede challenge - anything goes, with a Christmas in July option.
Dorothy S, DT member,

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Hi there, what a fun card great use of Christmas detail using different colours. Thank you for joining us over at LTSCB and good luck
Pen DT

Melanie said...

A lovely Christmas card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional red, white & blue” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Running super late visiting your blog but I did want to thank you for joining us at My Time to Craft Challenge Blog and sharing your wonderful project. I look forward to seeing you again.
Crafty hugs,
Ema