Saturday, July 08, 2017

Finish - Catch the bug

Saturday July 8, 2017
 
Welcome to Saturday challenge at Catch the bug 
Our challenge theme this week is OUTDOOR 
 
 
Couldn't get my more outdoor than this.. This is AKV carn jump... I think it is retired?  I couldn't find it in the store but know Jodie is still adding..  I colored the gunny sacks then took a burlap scrap and "0" copic and wet the burlap and laid it on the gunny sack.. That gave the burlap gunny sack look. I colored the images with copics and added some grass. I adhered it to the colorful designer paper.  Since it had the word Finish on it. I left off a sentiment so it could be for anything..  This card was super easy to make.. DP and copics.. done..   I remember doing gunny sack races.. do you??

Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #182 - anything goes
Make my Monday #49 - summer brights
A bit more time to craft #47 - anything goes
Creatalicious #118 - anything goes/ opt. red, white, blue

Cards und more #188 - girls just want to have fun
Simon Wednesday - summer sunshine
The house that stamps built #75 - create a scene
Word art Wednesday wk. 290-291 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #485 - sports/games
Jo's scrap shack #196 - anything goes






11 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute cute card!!!

Dotty Jo said...

What a cutie! Jo x

Heather said...

Aww how cute! I love how you colored the sacks; the texture (look) is fabulous! And those little kiddos look like they are having a great time! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Sian said...

This is such a fun card! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday.

Monika Reeck said...

I loovee your burlap effect teach me Billie maybe with Foto tutorial pleasee its so interesting
cuuutee card I love this cuuute Images yaay
hugs
Monika

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations.Louise DT x

inkedx2 said...

This is super cute! Love the looks on the kids faces. So glad you joined us for our challenge at MMM.

Robbie

Glittered Paws said...

Love your sack race and the potato sacs look real. Great scene card for this weeks challenge at The House that Stamps Built. Shirley

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Billie! The image is super cute and I love how you've created the burlap look.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Michelle said...

Such a great card. I love how you made the burlap sacks.
Thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional red, white & blue” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…