Friday, March 19, 2021

You make my heart smile - Crafty Catz #543

Friday March 19, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES / MAKE IT MAGICAL/FANTASY

                             Our sponsor this week is Colour of Love



I am using the image called Flower Petal. I colored the image with copics. I went over the flowers with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I added to a piece of card stock then onto this yellow that I used a Simon Says embossing folder. I love the texture it gives.  I added the My favorite things sentiment.  I am not sure how fantasy it is or magical so it might fit the ATG theme.. 


 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #88 - beverage / anything goes

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful card and soft tones Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

a lovely embossing folder to place your sweet girl on xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful colours Billie and love the embossed background, have a great week xxx

Janette said...

Hi Billie, your card is super pretty, really beautiful.xx