Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Thanks awesome does not define you

Wednesday March 17, 2021

Hello.. So my friend held a zoom craft night for a few of us local girls. Since we usually go to her house once a month to create and since Covid is still out of control we did the zoom.. This is one of the cards I created. I saw one similar to this a few months back so it was awesome when she had this as one of our samples. I think next time I do this card I will use next size smaller on the circles. It seems to cover so much but I do like it. I used Stampin up papers and Simon Says "Thanks" stamped with SU ink, and Reverse confetti embossed sentiment. I added a few Stampin up jewels.  


 Challenges:
Love to scrap #143 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #88 - beverage / anything goes

3 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Wonderful idea with the swirls. Thanks for joining in on this week at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
:) Janis

Stacey said...

Awesome card. Thanks for sharing with us at CHNP.

DT Stacey
www.butterflycreations.blog

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Fantastic card and sentiment. Great simple design :o) Thanks for joining us at LTSCB

Tina dt