Monday, March 22, 2021

Congratulations on your happy news - Always Fun #206

Monday March 22, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is
WELCOME BABY

This was so much fun to make.. I think the background paper is from DCWV.. I dug through my scraps and found these 4 colors and using Reverse Confetti die cut them out. I went around the edges with Quick quote chalk ink. I added the Taylored Expressions sentiment coloring the paper with Ranger ink. I used Copics and colored the two hearts and using Stampin up punch added them to the card. 


Challenges:
Penny's paper-crafty #492 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - 2 or more pattern papers
Time out #128 - different (used different dp for the baby card)
Crafting happiness #89 - outdoors / anything goes



 

5 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh this is too cute! Such a fun design for a new baby card, and I especially love that you haven't gone with traditional colours. Your card is bright and happy. Thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's!
Linda

Gerrina said...

I love these little ones and your background is so perfect with them! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Billie! What a great baby card - I love the bright colors/patterns! Using that onesie die with the pattern paper is awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge! Take care!
Rachelle : )

Cazro said...

HI Billie, A lovely colourful card with the onesies. Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Caz DT.

TRACEY MO said...

What a cute card love the layout.

thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge
TRacey DT