Friday, March 26, 2021

May you always be content - Crafty Catz #544

Friday March 26, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge going on over at

Our theme this week is
ANYTHING GOES / DREAMING OF SUMMER

Our sponsor this challenge is


I am using the image called Having a good time.. I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I added this image to a fun paper. I stamped the Tech. Tues. sentiment and Tech. Tues. banners.

Challenges:
Crafting happiness #89 - outdoors / anything goes
Paper minutes #684 - food/drink
Fab 'n' funky #516 - flowers



 

5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card card Billie love the Dp you have used with this. Have a good week

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A brilliant card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Hi Billie, what a lovely card and your cloud background is gorgeous.
Hope your keeping well and looking forward to a nice spring/summer.xx

tilly said...

lovely bright papers to complement your gnome, a very nice sentiment xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Fab card Billie, he's such a great image isn't he, have a great week xx