Sunday, March 28, 2021

LOVE - Catch the bug - SSS #907

Sunday March 28, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new Stella Says Sketch #907 


                                               This is the easy fun sketch to follow
I thought I would use the image from last month for my focal point Valentine jar. I fussy cut the image out and colored with copics. I went over some of the hearts with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I added to some Amy Tangerine papers. I used some Quick Quote chalk ink on the gray/white stripe to distress the edge. I added some Stampin up jewels and a couple Simon Says foamy hearts. 

Challenges:
Polkadoodles wk. 13 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge #7 - anything goes



 

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous jar full of hearts, gorgeous..Thank you so much for joining in our challenge at Little Red Wagon this week..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Melissa said...

Great card, Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge.