Friday, March 05, 2021

peep filled marshmallow HUGS

Friday March 5, 2021

Hello

I got on the kick to create some cards so I have a few over the next few days to share.
This is a stamp set from Simon Says. I painted the image, sky and ground with Mission Gold watercolors. I have a heavy hand paintings. I know they should probably be softer colors.. but I love color. 


 Challenges:
Crafty animals #48 - anything goes with animals
Cute card Thursday # 676  - anything goes
The paper funday #27 - anything goes/opt. green



2 comments:

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Love your peeps. And your colouring is perfect, I’m pretty sure they are vibrant.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Diane - DT

Donna Walls said...

Oh My Goodness, so adorable those little Peeps are! Thanks for entering your project in our challenge at The Paper Funday! Donna, DT