Monday, March 29, 2021

Some bunny - Make My Monday #145

Monday March 29, 2021

Hello

Today I have a card to share for the new challenge over at

Our theme is EASTER CRAFT


So for my card... I bit the bullet and did the masking technique.. I have tried in the past and cringe and usually get it wrong so I round file it.. Well I have been watching Kelly Latevola Taylor.. she does masking quite often and so I really listen and watch. Well I gave it a try. I stamped the Simon Says bunny/chick then masked then the eggs, masked then the grass hill. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink for the sky and ground.. Then I removed the masks.. WaLA.. it worked.. I was so excited. I colored the images with copics. I did have to use my Memento marker to add the chicken feet, just the part on the egg. I went over the eggs with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush and with a copic added some grass blades. I stamped the SS sentiment with Ranger. I am happy with how it came out. I was surprised.. 


Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - mood board/spring/Easter
Polkadoodles wk. 13 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge #7 - anything goes
Inkspirational #235 - fur / feathers
Use your stuff #419 - mood board
Crafting happiness #90 - bunnies / anything goes
Simon Monday - Easter / spring



 

6 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

So cute and beautifully coloured. Love Dawn x

Julene Matthews said...

Very cute and definitely Easter. Thanks for joining us at UYS

Nelly said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week, Nelly dt x

Darlene said...

Oh Billie this is just ADORABLE!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Marina said...

What a great job you've done with the masking - the wonderful Easter scene is seamless! Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

Birgit said...

This is such a darling spring card Billie! Thanks so much for linking up to TSOC challenge. Best of luck to you!