Thursday, March 25, 2021

Hope you have a - Aud Sentiments #271

Thursday March 25 - April 5, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme is 
ANIMALS /  +SENTIMENT


                    Our sponsor is Dr. Digi and I am using Morag The Moo

I think this image is so darling. I love seeing cows here in the country but we don't have any like this..  We have seen a couple long horn but that's not the usual for our area.. I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I used My favorite things die and then added to a piece of 7 Gypsies dp. I added some Tech. Tues. flowers and heat embossed the sentiment. I went over the flowers and bell with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. 



 Challenges:
Try it on Tuesday - a stencil or two (my cloud template/stencil)
Inkspirational #235 - fur/feathers
Crafting happiness #89 - outdoors / anything goes
Crafty animals #48 - anything goes animals
Time out #184 - time in the garden 



5 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A fun card, A great sentiment. Elaine

Mia said...

Fabulous funny card, Billie! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

cass said...

Wonderful image, great patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Mrs.B said...

A great card, such a cool image.

Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday,
Avril x

Jill V said...

Fabulous card - I love that punny sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill