Friday, March 12, 2021

COFFEE because adulting is hard - Colour Crazy wk. 10

Friday March 12, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at Colour Crazy challenge wk. 10

Our theme is the usual
ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor this week is Scribbles Designs 


I used the image Stacked tea cups.. although I made it coffee cups.. I colored the image with copics. I added coffee to the top cup and went over the coffee with a Spectrum Noir Sparkle brush.  I added to a black piece of card stock then to an old old piece of dp. I think it's from DCWV. I stamped the Tech. Tues. sentiment and coffee beans and used Stampin up heart and layered it about 4 times to make it stronger and little higher since I matted the image


 Challenges:
Lemon short bread #141 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 10 - anything goes
Fab 'n' funky #514 - spots/stripes
Little red wagon #592 - you spin me around - circles




2 comments:

Myriam said...

Coffee is always a good idea! I couldn't miss it. :-)
What a cheerful card, love the colours.
Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
I hope to see you next time!
Hugs,
Myriam (DT Polkadoodles)
Studio Vier Vandaag

Kate said...

This is such a happy, cheerful card, finished off with a fun sentiment! And it's fabulous for our circle challenge this week!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper