Monday, March 08, 2021

sending hugs, smiles - Always Fun #204

Monday March 8, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is 
SHAPE CARD

I used Your next stamp banner dies and cut a front and back piece. I made a short fold on the straight edge of the back piece and adhered the blue piece on top so when you open the card the back part folds back.  I took a scrap and next size smaller banner die and cut this out and adhered to the blue. I stamped the Newton Nooks sentiments with Stampin up ink. I stamped the dog and cupcake and colored with copics and using the die cut this out. I used the other side of the yellow banner piece and Tech. Tues. small banner and cut this out for him to stand on. I added the dog with foam dots. I went over the cupcake with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.

I stamped this little bouquet of flowers on the inside and colored with copics.

Challenges:
Time out #182 - happy birthday/celebration
Crafty animals #48 - anything goes /w animal
Crafty friends #150 - happy birthday
Cute card Thursday # 676  - anything goes
Inkspirational #234 - photo inspiration
Allsorts wk. 614 - use yellow




12 comments:

Linby said...

What a great shaped card with lovely colours and a cute image too. Thanks for joining in with my theme of use yellow at Allsorts challenge this week.

Crafting Andy said...

Super card. Love the shape. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

brenda said...

A lovely sunny creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Yellow' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Nance said...

Oh this "banner" card is soooo cute, Billie! Glad you played more with us this week! XX

Mervi said...

Fabulous shape, cute card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Joyce said...

Such an adorable dog on your sweet card. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Mummylade said...

Such a warm and sunny creation! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

Gerrina said...

Your card really brings in some sun! What a beautifulo card! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Sheryl said...

Oh Billy I so love this shaped card I really will have to have a try at one of these! Your design has worked so well with this brilliant image.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Jan’s Digital Stamp Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
Jan’s Digital DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner – My Blog

Marina said...

This does make me smile and what a great shape!Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

cass said...

Great shaped card. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Jan Mahew said...

Billie, I do love your banner shaped Birthday wish! Thank you for sharing your handsome creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck, stay safe and happy crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)