Sunday, March 21, 2021

Some days I rely heavily - Coffee Lovers hop Day 3

Sunday March 21, 2021

Hello

I have another card to share that I am entering into the Coffee Lovers hop Day 3

I stamped the Newtons Nook image and using Mission gold water color painted him. I used a My Favorite things die and created the frame out of scrap. I stamped the Stampin up branch with SU ink. Added this and the cute owl to the branch. I added the Tim Holtz snarky sentiment.





Challenges:
Coffee lovers hop - spring / summer
Crafty animals #48 - anything animals
Polkadoodles wk. 12 - anything goes
QKR stampede #416 - anything goes
Inkspirational #235 - fur/feathers
Crafting happiness #88 - beverage / anything goes

14 comments:

Stacy Sheldon said...

oh my gosh what a fun sentiment :)(and I think it should say everyday hahaha)

Cindy C. said...

How fun!

Lisa Lynn said...

Awesome sentiment. I feel I need to ignore reality after I do my hospital reviews for the day, lol.

Cheryl said...

Cute card! I love your clean design and fun sentiment!

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Laurie Unger said...

Love the snarky sentiment on this! Super cute.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

so cute! I love the sentiment!

Carol L said...

This is a sentiment I can relate with! LOL what a cute owl and such a fun card!

Kim said...

So sweet and so true haha. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles this week.

Joy Wilson said...

Too cute! I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Whooo likes this. That who is me.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

cm said...

Oh gosh! Adorable little owl holding his coffee cup! And the sentiment? So very true! Fabulous! Thank you for joining the Inkspirational Fur or Feathers challenge!
~carol

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card design and sentiment. Cute owl too.

Suze said...

Great card Billie - love the sentiment. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Lisa said...

Quite adorable!