Monday, March 15, 2021

a mother is your first friend - Always Fun Challenge #205

Monday March 15, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme this week is
SPRING

This is my card using the Unity Stamp Company image and sentiment. This set was gifted to me from a dear friend.. I am just getting around to using it. I thought it's perfect for Mother's day coming up in a few months. I stamped and colored with Copics. I used Lil inker die to cut out. I found this designer paper which turned out perfect with the colors of the flowers. I stamped the sentiment on some scrap and went around the edges with Ranger ink. I added this to the card and finished with some sequins and Nuvo drops. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the flowers.


 Challenges:
Fab 'n' funky #514 - spots/stripes
My time to craft #452 - make it feminine
Sweet stampin - spring mood board
Allsorts wk. 615 - a stamped image



9 comments:

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Billie with a wonderful sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card love the stitching and colors! Special sentiment!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Mervi said...

Lovely and beautiful card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

I love your card.
XX Bianca

Mummylade said...

Wonderful image and sentiment! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

Fiona said...

Such a lovely image - I do like flowers and jar stamps and these is a lovely one - great colouring and just perfect for Mother's Day - here in the UK our Mother's Day was last Sunday! Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is absolutely beautiful Billie! I love the plaid you've used and the sentiment and image are just perfect. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us for our Spring Mood Board Challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Hugs, Wends Sweet Stampin' DT

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Challenge 6 at Gem of a Challenge!

Susan Renshaw said...

Lovely sentimnet!
Love the bright colours!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
Susan
DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!