Sunday, March 21, 2021

Sending you happy mail

Sunday March 21, 2021

Hello.. This is the second Zoom card I created with my crafty friends. 
I used some scraps from Basic Gray and Quick Quote and Pretty Pink Posh images and the grass behind the mail box is a strip of My favorite things grass. I colored with copics. The brown card stock is Stampin up.  I used Ranger ink to distress the sentiment edges.  


 Challenges:
Penny's paper-crafty #492 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - 2 or more pattern papers
Time out #128 - different (used a different layout - I've never used before)
Inkspirational #235 - fur/feathers



5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie this is awesome.

Marina said...

I love your subtle use of pattern to create a scene - this is fun and lovely. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

Linda Mc Enery said...

Such a sweet, happy image and perfect paper choices. Love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
Linda

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Super cute card! I love the bird! Thanks for joining in the Ai Challenge! -Tasha :)

Jill V said...

So great that you can connect with your friends over Zoom for a crafty session :) Your card is so perfect for these times - we all enjoy happy mail :) and your colouring adds such wonderful dimension to the focal images. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill