Tuesday, March 09, 2021

May your day - Crafty Sentiments

 Tuesday March 9, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at 
Crafty Sentiments

our theme is ANYTHING GOES



This is the image called Tobey - let's fish. I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I cut the image down and added to a piece of card stock that I thought went well with the colors. I added the Reverse Confetti sentiment. I went over the fish and cat tails with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.

Challenges:
Crafty animals #48 - anything goes /w animal
Shopping our stash #440 - places we'll go
Cute card Thursday # 676  - anything goes
Simon Monday - use some green


5 comments:

Crafting Andy said...

What a fab card. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Terri Winske said...

I think this is the cutest fisherman I've seen in a long time! I love his facial expression. Your coloring is awesome and I like the background paper you chose. And the sparkle marker is a great touch!! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us this week at PIP Challenges.

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

What a cutie! Reminds me of going fishing with my grandsons.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Diane - DT

Saphron said...

How cute! Great simple design. Love it.
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
~ DT Saphron
Lemon Biscuit

Catrin Goodwin said...

Great card - love the cloud design - thank you for joining us at Penny's