Saturday, March 20, 2021

So many of my smiles

Saturday March 20, 2021

Hello.. I created another card using the style I did on my Tuesday card I just posted. 
I used a little smaller circles this time and Quick quote scraps. I like it on the black paper. My issue is finding the right size sentiment. I added the sentiment with foam dots but I feel since the ends are just a little thicker on the outside circle ends it makes the sentiment a little wobbly. I tried a thinner sentiment but that didn't work at all.. I added the Pretty Pink Posh jewels.  I think I will be making a few more of these as I like the look.. 

Challenges:
Crafting happiness #88 - beverage / anything goes
Time out #128 - different (no image, just dies, sentiment and jewels)

1 comment:

Shona Chambers said...

Glad I'm not the only one who fiddles around with sentiments....it takes me so long to find one that fits just right!! I think this design is gorgeous and perfectly CAS (might even have to try it myself....). Beautiful blue colours and the patterned papers go together perfectly. So very happy you shared this with us at TIME OUT!