Friday, March 26, 2021

Dragonfly - Alphabet challenge - Z

Friday March 26, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is 
letter Z for ZOONOGY STUDY OF ZOO ANIMALS

This is my card using the Stampers anonymous image. I stamped this image on black watercolor paper and heat embossed in silver. I used my Paul Rubens metallic watercolors and then used Simon Says die to cut down. I added to a piece of purple Stampin up dp. I added some Pretty Pink Posh jewels. 


 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #89 - outdoors / anything goes
Creative moments #211 - anything goes
Crafty animals #48 - anything goes with animal



1 comment:

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Billie! What a striking design! I love the image heat embossed onto black card stock - this is a great CAS design! Take care!
Rachelle : )