Monday, March 15, 2021

Birthday wishes - Make My Monday #144

Monday March 15, 2021

Hello

I have a card to share for the new challenge over at 

Our theme this challenge is
CLEAN AND SIMPLE


I stamped this awesome Tech. Tues. image and sentiment. I used Shin Han watercolors and then added a white gel pen to the center stamens.  Pretty much CAS.. 



 Challenges:
Love to scrap #143 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - a bit o green
My time to craft #452 - make it feminine
Allsorts wk. 615 - a stamped image



4 comments:

Kathleen said...

A really super CAS creations, gorgeous colours of the image and nice style of sentiment. Thank you for joining our 'Stamped Image' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Linby said...

Beautifully CAS and a lovely colour too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

Cazro said...

Fabulous colour and a beautiful CAS card. Thanks for sharing with us at My Time To Craft. Caz.DT xx

MS Kraft Store said...

I love CAS cards. So beautiful.
Thanks for sharing with us at Love To Scrap Challenge.
Hope to see you again next challenge.
Hugs,
Mifta.