Friday, June 30, 2017

Thanks for always being there

Friday June 30, 2017
 
I saw back in March - Jennifer McGuire using Ranger Oxide ink.. I bought them as soon as they came out.. I was so taken with what she did with the different card stocks she stamped on I had to give it a try.. I chose the Kraft.. but you can use black, white, almost any color.. The Oxide ink sits on top of the card and it's a strong color but not too powerful. I stamped flowers all over the card. I used PTI, SS flowers and leaves.. I then spritzed the card and the inks even popped more then before.. If you haven't tried Oxide ink you have to. They're great.. I then die cut the Thanks from MFT. I double stacked it and added the SS stamp sentiment below.. I used my white gel pen on the flowers and added some Nuvo clear drops.. This card is so pretty in real time..

Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
The house that stamps built #J2817 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 288-289 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #484 - anything goes
4 crafty chicks #357 - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #195 - anything goes
Crafty catz #377 - anything goes / opt. embossing
Color crazy wk. 26 - anything goes
Paper play sketches - color challenge





10 comments:

Lisa said...

So gorgeous!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the colors and design!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Heather said...

Another beautiful card! The colors are very strong, but not too much so, and once again the white really makes everything pop! Thanks for playing with the House That Stamps Built and Jo's Scrap Shack.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Paper Play Sketches, good luck!!! Amy DT

Janette said...

Fabulous card design Billie, just love the colours...
Thanks for joining us again at CraftyCatz this week and good luck with the challenge...xx

Christine said...

Billie, this is wonderful! I love what I see using the Oxide Inks...they are going on my wish list. You used the m to create such a fun background for your card. Thank you for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack.
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Paper Play Sketches.
~Owner/DT Janis

Sherry said...

Beautiful Card Thanxx For Sharing At Jo's Scrapshack
Sherry Lynn-JSS DT

Leanne said...

A masterpiece with flowers for sure, love it, so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Leanne DT/4CC

Lori said...

This card is beautiful, Billie! Love those pretty flowers. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Play Sketches! -Lori DT

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! The flowers turned out wonderful! So pretty!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa