Saturday, June 24, 2017

I miss you sow much -

Saturday June 24, 2017
 
 
Playing in my craft room I saw this bike stamp that I have from Paper Trey Ink.. it's an old stamp (I have the die also) and I got this pig stamp set a few months back from My Favorite Things.. and knew I wanted to make them work together... I LOVE this look and fun card. I stamped the bike with Stampin up ink and the wheels in grey Momento ink.. I liked the grey color. I stamped the basket with Stampin up.  The pig, flowers and sentiment is from MFT.. Love this set.  I colored the images with copics / colored pencils and added some Nuvo drops to the flower centers I used a brick stencil for part of the road and my cloud template for the sky.. I guess I need to start going darker cause I can hardly see it in the photo. I wet embossed the sentiment in white. I used some Washi tape at the top and bottom of the card base and then used foam tape behind the main panel I also made a slit on top edge of the basket so I could put the flower stems in and tape to the back.. so it looked like a basket full of flowers. 

Challenges:
The ribbon girl - any image
The crazy challenge #251 - summer love
Artistic inspirations #181 - anything goes/opt. dies/stencils (brick road is a stencil)
Ooh la la #231 - summer time
Crafting by designs - animals
Word art Wednesday wk. 288-289 - anything goes
Art impressions #211- make own background
Jo's scrap shack #194 - red, orange, aqua
Creative fingers #133 - anything goes
Scrapping for fun #93 - summer
Allsorts wk. 21 - flower power
A gem of a challenge #197 - summer colors
My time to craft #348 - summertime






15 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Such a fabulous card! I love how the piggy is riding the bike, it made me laugh! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

The Crafty Bat said...

Awww. What a fun card, love the little piggy on his bike very cute.
Thank you for joining us over at Scrapping4funChallenges. Good Luck
Kelly (DT)

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! That little piggy is so cute!! I love the flowers!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Heather said...

Oh, how fun!! That was a genius idea to combine these two sets together; they look as if they belong together! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

Ellibelle said...

What a cute image and wonderful design. Thanks so much for joining us this week in our Flower Power challenge at Allsorts!

Jane Willis said...

Really beautiful, you've combined so many lovely ideas. That pig is just the right size to use with the bike stamp. Thanks for sharing at Ooh La La
Jane

Unknown said...

Oh this is so so so adorable! Love how you used them together!
Thank you for joining us as Scrapping4FunChallenges! Best of luck to you, and hope to see you next round!

Carrie, DT :)
dearzae.com

brenda said...

A real fun floral creation and just perfect for our Allsort theme this week, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Love, love love the piggy.
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Vicki DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Diana said...

The piggy is TOO CUTE! How sweet!!

Thank you for joining our Challenge at Scrapping4funChallenges, good luck!
Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

X
Diana
DT member at Scrapping4funChallenges
Diana's Creations

Kellie 0:) said...

Super cute. Thanks for joining with at at Jo's for Funday Friday.

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Such a cute card, love the little piggy and flowers
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

lonneke said...

What a cute card. I love the little piggy on his bike.
Thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge
Lonneke DT

Iskra said...

Lovely card! Thanks for sharing over at THE CRAZY CHALLENGE. Iskra DT

Sharon Caudle said...

Super cute card! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Art Impressions!