Thursday, June 15, 2017

Thank you wonderful friend - Creative with Stamps #15

Thursday June 15, 2017
 
It's Mid Month Reminder time at
 
Our theme is FRUIT
 

 
Please add this banner below to your blog challenge area if you are playing along

 
I thought since this seems to be the only fruit stamp set I have, I used it again. It's from Rubber Café.. This time the image is all one. No masking like I made on the June 1st card.  I colored them with copics and used the sentiment from Paper Trey Ink. I added Nuvo drops and added the bright yellow behind it. This really screams summer.  I hope you check out the DT inspirations and play along.

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 286-287 - anything goes
Alphabet challenge  - G - give thanks
Color crazy wk. 23 - anything goes
Glitter 'n' sparkle #243 - bright colors
Use your stuff #267 - warm summer colors
Artistic inspirations #181 - anything goes/opt. dies/stencils
Penny's paper -crafty #333 - quick and easy
As you like it - favorite fruit and why (I love so many fruits. The one I eat most strawberries. Great plain just picked, awesome on waffles with yogurt, dipped in brown sugar and sour cream, over angel food cake and whip cream, in smoothies. So many way to enjoy this awesome small fruit.






12 comments:

Maria Valente said...

Simple and beautiful! Love it!
Hugs

Monika Reeck said...

I love the big sentiment
the coloring of the Jar and the fruit is totally In love
great colored always billie
and Love that shadow in black under the Image
clever made and I ADORE THIS
hugs
and I miss your visit Billie
yes I am so lazy not going around blog land but I will do cath up soon
because 16-18 June is ASIAN FEST in Munich
I cook and will sell some Indonesian traditional Food
so making card and blogging was a bit MIA lazy me hehe
see you around I have 3 new Post you can visit my friend
hugs hugs
Monika

Helen F. said...

Your card represents Summertime perfectly, Billie! Love this 'sweet' design and your coloring is perfect, of course :-)

Julie B said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderfully summery thank you card at the Alphabet Challenge blog. :)

Creative world said...

Fantastic CAS card with big bold sentiment and awesome coloring...thank you for joining us at COLOUR CRAZY CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

I love your summertime colors ... great job! And the sentiment is perfect! My favorite part is your shading! Thanks for sharing your talent at Penny's Challenges!

Tammy said...

What a beautiful card Billie, I love that image and the added Nuvo drops! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Tammy x

Anet's Crafting said...

Another beautiful card Billie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Chris C said...

Love the jar with the fruit! Thanks so much for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous card, Billie. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

jen t. said...

Super cute card!!

Lilian said...

So cute! Those drops look awesome!!!
Lilian DT teamie
The Leaf Studio