Sunday, June 18, 2017

You fill my thoughts

Sunday June 18, 2017
 
So I had a request for a card.. She wanted purple, teal, violet.. So since I love playing with those colors and knew it would be given to a special lady I really thought about it.. This is what I came up with.
I used Ranger inks and created the background. I spritzed it with water.. Then I used Altnew inks and stamped the flowers. I used Stampin Up flower stamps and dies. I used my copic and added a little color to the flowers.  I punched/die cut a bunch of leaves a few months back so dug through them and found some I liked. I layered the flowers. I cut the YOU from My Favorite Things dies and layered them three times to give some depth. I stamped also from MFT the rest of the sentiment and laid it over the YOU.. I added some Nuvo drops and Spectrum Noir glitter pen (to the YOU) .. I am loving the colors.
 

Challenges:
Addicted to stamps #150 - flowers
Artistic inspirations #181 - anything goes/opt. dies/stencils
The sisterhood of crafters - use your imagination
Crafty catz #375 - anything goes/opt. dots/stripes
Creatalicious #117 - anything goes/opt. die/punches
Jo's scrap shack #193 - anything goes/opt. sketch
Hiding in my craft room #305 - feminine
Inkspirational #137 - photo
Color crazy wk. 24 - anything goes






11 comments:

Christine said...

What a special card, Billie! I like the distress ink background---it came out so soft and pretty, and love the way you die cut the flowers and colored with Copics! Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack.
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member

~amy~ said...

Oh my, this is gorgeous!

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with Creatalicious Rachel DT

Darlene said...

Beautiful background Billie and love your overall design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Use Your Imagination’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Miranda said...

Another pretty one! Thanks for playing along at Hiding In My Craft Room! Miranda DT

Sherry said...

Loving The Background Of This Card Beautiful...Thanxx For Sharing With Us At Jos Scrapshack .
Sherry @ JSS DT

Monika Reeck said...

You love this YOU much my friend
and I can see it in this month post
this time in Purple oooh adorable color (my fav one hehe)
and the flowers ooh I love this die cut...cute leaves too
great BG and this will be Winner card BIllie..believe me...
hugs
Monika

Kylie said...

Love your water spritzed background and the arrangement of flowers is stunning! Thanks so much for playing along at Inkspirational xx

Creaine said...

wow. very nice. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Jirawadee Susanthitapong said...

Such an amazing card! I love everything in your card, the background, color combo, and the dimension of those flowers. Thank you for joining Addicted to Stamps challenge.
Sai