Tuesday, June 13, 2017

bird-day wishes - Stampavie and More #289

Wednesday June 14, 2017
 
Wow Summer is here and loving it.. Hope you're all having a great summer and doing some fun things and also getting some crafting time in..
 
We have another challenge at Stampavie and More #289 - which as usual run for two weeks..
 
LACE  is the theme
 
 
Boy I am not a lace person and most ribbons I have are just ribbons..but I knew I had some small lace.. but where???  So I dug around in my yarn box.. nope... dug around in my fabric scrap box.. nope... so looked in my doll making box  -YUP woo hoo.. I found a little zip log bag of some lace .. So I tied a strip around the top of the card. Then tied a lose knot and added it to the top of the bird house. I used HUGS die from My Favorite Things and using my cloud template added clouds. I die cut the birds and bird house from Reverse Confetti and colored with my copics. I added the sentiment also from Reverse Confetti. I used my white gel pen.  These little birds are so cute. Hope you enjoy and check out the Design Teams creations.   


Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 286-287 - anything goes
Crafty catz #374 - anything goes/opt. die/punch
QKR stampede #247 - for the guy or anything goes
Allsorts wk. 419 - 2 or more dies
Use your stuff #267 - warm summer colors
Artistic inspirations #181 - anything goes/opt. dies/stencils
Crafting by design - things with wings






7 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The birds are so sweet!! I love the cloudy background and the beautiful lace!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

brenda said...

A super entry for our die cuts them at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Dorothy S said...

Such a cute couple! the use of the lace with the birdhouse is a fun idea, Thanks for entering the QKR Stampede challenge this week. Dorothy S, DT member

Monika Reeck said...

achh soo sweet
and always love your added the dots
how can you make the dots SHOWING up on the coloring image
I used UNI BALL signo but its not showing if I added it on my colored Image
do you used another white pen BIllie
love this cutie pie Image and the HUGS is adorable as it is
great used the Clouds stencil my friend!
hugs
Monika

NanaConnie said...

Absolutely precious, Billie! Love the little birdhouse embellie. Thanks so much for entering our "Anything Goes or For the Guys" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Thanks for supporting us and good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Chris C said...

How cute - love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

Chris C said...

So cute - love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.