Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Behind every successful woman

Tuesday June 27, 2017
 
I have another card for the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog-hop

 
So digging through my stamps I found this awesome stamp set from Art Impressions... She WAS holding an orange/or lemon drink.. but I removed the ink from the fruit piece and now it's an iced coffee.. 
I stamped the images  (except for the birds) with Versa mark and black heat embossed.  I then took my Zig markers and colored the scene. I added some birds?? don't know who they are by.. the sentiment from Verve stamps.  This card was so much fun to create and fast.
 
 

Challenges:
Coffee Lovers summer challenge
Crafty catz #376 - anything goes/opt. baby
Just us girls #339 - summer vacation
A gem of a challenge #197 - summer colors
My time to craft #348 - summer time
Creative craft cottage #90 - no pattern papers
Artistic inspirations #182 - anything goes/opt. funny
Ooh la la #231 - summer time
Make my Monday #49 - summer brights
City crafters wk. 368 - outside
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Shopping our stash #309 - lazy summer days
Addicted to stamps #151 - summer / beaches








24 comments:

Shelly said...

Heehee...fabulous card!

Creaine said...

hihi love the text!! Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Heidi said...

Love this summery card with the gorgeous stamped lady (AI) and the so true sentiment!

Lisa said...

So adorable!! She's too cute!! I love the scene you've created and the sentiment!! What a fun card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Celeste Goff said...

What a fun and fabulous card! Love that sentiment!

Lisa Kind said...

I love these AI images. They just crack me up. This is so cute. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Deb Selby said...

The sentiment is true I think. Love this lady.

~amy~ said...

perfect! Love that sentiment teamed up with that lady :)

Jane Willis said...

Clever customisation of the image to work perfectly with the sentiment. Thank you for sharing at Ooh la la Creations
Jane

Becca Yahrling said...

What an awesome card, great design, FUN image!

Lisa J said...

Such a great and fun card. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight. Lisa DT A Gem of A Challenge

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Billie should a fab and fun card thanks for sharing at Crafty catz this week

Stella said...

Such a lovely card for our challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

Robyn Oliver said...

A great fun card Billie, super sentiment too

Verna Angerhofer said...

So funny! I love it!

Fikreta said...

love your card!
Its awesome!

Mimi said...

Well aren't you clever to make that an iced coffee! Did you see my card?-- we were on the same crafting wavelength! Thank you for sharing at SOS this week!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I LOVE this! Your scene that you created is fantastic and I absolutely love that sassy senior and sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

Hetty said...

Super image, super sentiment, super card!
Cheers!

Lisa said...

So sweet! Love this!

Veerle said...

Hi Billie, I just LOVE this image and I LOVE that sentiment, great card and perfect to fit our challenge. Thank you so much for entering. Greetings, Veerle DT-ATSC

ccheney said...

The background is just perfect for this image! Great job! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Cindy (DT)

inkedx2 said...

This is a riot! I just love the fun card you made. Thanks for playing with us at MMM.

Robbie

Nandini said...

Love this fun card. It is just too cute! Great to see you in the Make My Monday gallery. Hope you join us again soon. Nandini, DT