Friday, June 09, 2017

Oh carp! Catch the bug Free Friday

Friday June 9, 2017
 
Welcome to Friday and that means it's Free Friday at Catch the bug.
If you love Gus.. you're going to love this one..
 
 
Gus the fish whisper..  LOL.. Gus is one of my favorites along with Stella..  I colored him with copics. I was then thinking of a sentiment to use.. I wanted it to be different so going through my mounds of stamps I saw the Taylored Expressions stamp set that had fish and sentiment.. I did not use all of the sentiment but thought the Oh Carp! I forgot your birthday was perfect.. I then stamped one of the fish in the TE set and fussy cut it out and colored it. I then added it with a foam dot. I then created my background using my cloud template.  I added some Spectrum Noir glitter pen.


Challenges:
Naughty or nice #40 - anything goes
Cupcake inspirations #410 - colors
AAA cards #91 - happy birthday
Crafting from the heart #162 - anything goes
Cards in envy - you're the man
Love to scrap #98 - boys rule
Digi choosday wk. 23 - anything goes
Shopping our stash #306 - dude
Everybody art #404 - anything goes
Penny's paper-crafty #332 - quick and easy
Simon Wednesday - masculine
Fab 'n' funky #354 - marvelous men
Word art Wednesday wk. 286-287 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #481 - boys/men
Stars stampz - for a man
Jo's scrap shack #192 - anything goes
Crafty catz #374 - anything goes/opt. die/punch








22 comments:

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Billie :-) such a cute image and your colouring is awesome! love the sentiment too, made me smile haha :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Jean said...

Great card, I just love Gus too. Loving your colours and the background you have created.
Thanks for joining us over at PENNY'S.
Jean xx

Jane said...

Oh what a face! Isn't he just incredible? Super colouring and I love the play on words. Thanks for joining in with AAA Cards 3rd birthday celebrations.

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card! Love all of the orange!

Lin said...

What a fun image, and the sentiment made me laugh, Billie - this reminds me of my Daddy so much! Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card,great image and love that sentiment lol---Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
Carol DT x

Sherry Hickey said...

Very cute masculine card, Billie; I can't stop chuckling over it! Thanks for sharing it with us as Cards In Envy Challenge!

Laura Volpes said...

Really fun card, it literally cracked me up! 😁 Thanks for joining us in the Friday Funday Challenge!
Have a good day,
Laura

Sazzle Dazzle said...

What a fun and perfect card for the guys - the expression on his face along with the sentiment just says it all! Brilliant idea and thanks for playing along in our 3rd Birthday celebrations at AAA Cards.

Dotty Jo said...

I love Gus too! Your card is fab. Thanks so much for linking to us at Naughty or Nice Challenges, Billie! Jo x

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful masculine card Billie, love the cloud background you created. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Donna said...

Ohhhh carp!
LOL
That's awesome!
Thanks for joining the SHOPPING OUR STASH this week for our DUDE challenge!

GalFridayStamping said...

What a fun card! Gave me a giggle. Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

Juls said...

Such a fun card, thank you for sharing it with us at digi chooseday.Crafty Hugs Julia

cohenna said...

Very nice. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Good luck

Monika Reeck said...

hiyaa manly card with Orange
cuutee
love this GUS Image
so sweeet Love the clouds too
Great manly card
hugs
Monika

PaperDaisies said...

Such a stunning card. Love it. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Hester said...

Fun card! Gorgeous image and sentiment!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Hester

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

How fun. Love this belated birthday card. Perfect for the fisherman in your life.. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Star Stampz. AJ DT SS

Lindsey said...

That is a perfect mix of Bugaboo and TE — the fish and sentiment are perfect with Gus. :) Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

Shuly said...

Oh carp hahaha that's hilarious, great funny card! Thank u for sharing at Love to scrap!

Leslie said...

Love everything about this! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's "Boyz Rule" challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTSCB DT
Love To Scrap 2
Love To Scrap!