Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Life is sweet stayin' cool - Catch the bug

Tuesday June 6, 2017
 
Welcome to Tuesday and at Catch the bug  it's New Release day..
I have two cards that I am posting but on separate pages. I get too confused if I post together.. I've tried in the past and it just throws me off.. So this is for KKBoy vacay..  You can find the image in the Bugaboo store
 
 
This is the fun image.. KKboy vacay... I found this designer paper from American crafts and thought it looked like water splats. So I used it and then die cut the image with My Favorite Things stitch die. I colored the image with copics. I thought he was ready for that fun vacation and enjoying some lemonade.. I used glossy accents on the lemonade and sunglasses. I used a white gel pen on his shorts. I found this sentiment from Tech. Tuesday and heat embossed in white. I added my cloud template. 


Challenges:
A gem of a challenge #195 - for boy or man
Hiding in my craft-room #303 - summer
Just us girls #396 - die cut
Glitter n sparkle #242 - for the boys
Come and get it - anything goes
Cards in envy - you're the man
Love to scrap #98 - boys rule
Digi choosday wk. 23 - anything goes
Shopping our stash #306 - dude
Tuesday throw-down #346 - sugar high (lemonade)
Everybody art #404 - anything goes









7 comments:

Bobby said...

This is such a cute image and you colored it beautifully, Billie. Thanks for sharing him with us at Just Us Girls.

Mimi said...

This is cute for a boy! Thanks for sharing at SOS, woman!

LisaM said...

Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Cards In Envy!

Monika Reeck said...

too cuuuteee
love the boy and his drink
and he has bag too
cool boy
cool Clouds
and nice BG there
sweet sentiment too
ach I love this cute card my friend
hugs
Monika

~amy~ said...

So fun! Love your coloring!

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

What a fun card! Cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
Hugs

Donna said...

Great card Billie!
Love that wee fella and his tropical drink!
Thanks for joining the SHOPPING OUR STASH this week for our DUDE challenge!