Thursday, June 01, 2017

Hello you make me smile - Creative with Stamps #15

Thursday June 1. 2017
 
Welcome to another month long challenge at Creative with Stamps #15 
 
Our theme this month.. just in time for summer.. FRUIT
 
 
Please add this banner below to your blog if you are entering our challenge.

 
I am using the rubber stamp images from Rubber Café.. I masked the fruit to get this grouping. I colored the fruit with my Prismacolor pencils which I have not used in what seems like forever. I love the soft look it gives. I die cut the hello from My Favorite Things and then added the stamped sentiment from Simon Says. I added some Nuvo drops. I love the Kraft and pencil look. I have tried to use copics on Kraft and it just doesn't work. Soaks up to fast and just not the right colors. If you need some inspiration please check out what the Design team created.  


Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 284-285 - anything goes
Sweet stampin - use old stash (stamp set over 4 yrs, color pencils over 10 yrs, kraft paper over 3 yrs.)
Simon Monday - going around in circles
Crafting from the heart #161 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #180 - anything goes/opt. flowers
Ooh la la #229 - food / drink
Die cuttin divas #319 - anything goes (hello)
Shopping our stash #305 - you are so sweet
Everybody art #404 - anything goes
Crafting by design - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Crafty girls creations #37 - anything goes
As you like it - fav. reason make cards (love to create, clears mind, relaxes me and brings joy to whoever receives my cards)






22 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous colouring, Billie! Jo x

Maria Valente said...

Fabulous as usual!
Hugs

Chris said...

Fabulous...love the design, your colouring is wonderful!
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Chris
x

Lin said...

A great theme for June, I love the fresh fruits we can get in the summer, Billie! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Dorlene Durham said...

What a great fruit card. I love how you masked to get the layers of fruit! Your CWS DT buddy. Dorlene

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh, love your yummy fruity images, fabulous coloring and awesome layout.
Love the pearls!!
Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again next time.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez. DT

Brenda said...

This is so lovely! I'm sure the lucky recipient of this card will be thrilled. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at As You Like It Challenge!

Wynn said...

I love the simplicity of your card and the bright cheery colours. Thank you for joining us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

Linby said...

Lovely colourful card and perfect for our OLL challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Lynn x
dt

Monika Reeck said...

The Coloring is super B
I love that you can great using Prismacolor pencils...
I cant if I coloring with pencils looks bad in my card also I stay with my Peerless Transparent Watercoloring..
and that Hello is HIT on your card...and the sentiment from SS is cute...the NUVO drops is cuuutee love love
Great Kraft paper used too
great card always my friend
hugs
Monika

PS: I have forget to posting my card yesterday shame on me...today I posted it for CWS see you there Billie ...cant wait to see your comment.. :)

jen t. said...

Super cute!!!!

Helen F. said...

The fruit on your card looks yummy, Billie! A 'sweet' treat for the recipient :-)

Mimi said...

What a fresh, fun, summery greeting! I really like the look of this against the kraft. Thank you for sharing at Shopping Our Stash this week.

Macarena said...

Very cute. Lovely fruits and the vibrant red hello! Thank you for Going Around In Circles with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty, summery card! I love the bright colors and the Hello!

Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
Evelyn

Ginny Maxam said...

Such a cute card! I sure whoever receives this will love it! Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT

Dori Shelton said...

Your card is super cute!. I love the bold hello sentiment! I saw it in the link up at artistic impressions, so I wanted to just stop by and let you know I really think it's great!

Rika said...

yum, yum, love this card.

Creating with Susan said...

I love fresh fruit and yours look good enough to eat! Great coloring!

Donna said...

Ohhhhhhhh fab card Billie!! I am diggin all the lovely fruits!
You're so sweet...for playing along with the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew this week!

Squirrel x said...

An excellent reason to make cards! Thanks for playing along at AYLI. Hugs xx

Lilian said...

This card is fantastic! Love the coloring and that die cut sentiment!
Lilian DT teamie
The Leaf Studio