Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Happy birthday -

Wednesday June 21, 2017
 
So are you having a great summer? Doing anything fun.. I tell you being retired is so awesome. Being able to run to the sound and just spend the day in my craft room. So this is what I created. 
 
This is my card. I took a Simon Says stamp and did the happy birthday all over and then took a plant looking stamp from Simon Says and filled in the gaps. I used Ranger ink. I then stamped the Tim Holtz crazy bird and colored it and the balloons with Zig markers. I took some Ken Oliver color burst and used it on water color paper and dried it. I took a Reverse Confetti banner tag die and cut out the awesome colorful tag. I added the bird and balloons along with some floss one tied to the hole in the tag and one to the birds tail.. I did Nuvo clear drops on the eyes and Spectrum Noir on the balloons.


Challenges:
Pause dream enjoy #177 - tag
Crafting from the heart #164 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #181 - anything goes/opt. dies/stencils
Crafty sentiments - add a sentiment
Through the craftroom door - anything goes
Deep ocean #157 - die cuts/chip board/punches
Everybody art #405 - happy birthday
Crafting by designs - animals
Crafty creations #344 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 288-289 - anything goes







10 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous!! I love how you stamped the background!! So creative!! The bird is beautiful!! What stunning colors!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Monika Reeck said...

Yayy
Love the Tag and the color are funtastic Billie
and the balloon and the bird colored so adorable
love that BG happy bday you made
yes I love to add small leaves too if it is still space
cute and cool card and I am jealous
I will start working at 3rd July
If I am not visiting you not because I dont remember you
it because after work household and Kids wait for me the Mami hehe..
Will do like you do too sitting in craft room whole day without Kids ask Mom do this do that hehe
LOVE This happy colors card Billie!

Janis Lewis said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
~Owner/DT
Janis

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant card love the fabulous bright coloured tag and stamped background---Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
Carol DT x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a colorful and fun card. Thank you for participating in the PDE Linky Party Challenge.

Seija said...

Oh, i fell in love! Wonderful Background and soooo sweet colored Image! Thanks for joining us at EAC! Hugs Michi

Marja said...

Beautiful card!
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.
Marja GDT

mum of two said...

What a wonderful creation! I love that crazy bird! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at PDE Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (PDE DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

laurigami said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
Laurigami

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Such a cute and bright card..I love it...Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal