Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Sun brings bright, sunshiny days - Catch the bug

Tuesday June 6, 2017
 
Welcome to Catch the bug New Release day..
There are two images. KKboy vacay and KKgirl vacay.. I am posting separately ..
I get too confused when I try to post together.. (when it comes to challenges) so this is easier for me. You can find the images in the Bugaboo store.
 
 
This is KK girl vacay... She is enjoying pink lemonade.. Looks yummy.  I found this paper in the American craft pad and thought it looked sunny. I cut the image out with My favorite things stitched die. I added my cloud template to the background. I colored the image with copics and used a white gel pen on her bathing suit. I added glossy accents to her pink lemonade and sunglasses.  I added the sentiment from Tech. Tuesday and heat embossed in white. 


Challenges:
Hiding in my craft-room #303 - summer
Just us girls #396 - die cut
Come and get it - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #162 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Tuesday throw-down #346 - sugar high (pink lemonade)
Through the craft room door - anything goes
Everybody art #404 - anything goes










11 comments:

Hema said...

Hello...Billie....this card is so much sunshine summer.....cool! I loved the way you have done this card!! Thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD. Good Luck!!

Hema - DT TTCRD
http://ttcrd.blogspot.in/

Nancy said...

Your card screams summer vacation Billie! The gingham background really makes for a sun shiny and happy card! Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Monika Reeck said...

ooi ooii she is also cuuutee
I love the color of her drink
and the outfit yay cuutee rock motive hehe
and she has bag too
yaay again cuteee card my fiend I LOVE!!
hugs
Monika

~amy~ said...

Ahhhh...so cute! I want to go on vaca!

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Another cutie pah tootie card!! Nicely done and I'm glad you joined in with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
Hugs

Judy McKay said...

Cute card. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get it this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Anna said...

Very beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week! Anna

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Lovely card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Come And Get It Challenges. Good luck.
Hugs, Iwona.

Seija said...

It's a wonderful sunny Card, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at EAC. Michi

Theresa said...

fun and sunny card. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

Debi said...

Fabulous summer card. Nothing like a nice glass of sugary pink lemonade to cool you off and give you a sugar high. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown. Hugs, Debi