Monday, June 26, 2017

Hope you have a RAWRING good day

Monday June 26, 2017
 
 I decided to make a card using my favorite colors.. WELL one of my favorite combos..
I like brown, green and teal.. my computer doesn't do the colors justice.. I hope your computer looks like the true colors..
I wanted it to be kind a summery looking with the flowers and nice green grass. It is summertime here after all.. sure took it's time heat wise to get to a temp I like. HOT.
 I used My Favorite Things circle dies and cut the teal and green. I then took the Lawn Fawn grass die and cut the green then laid the circle die over it and cut it out to fit the teal. I adhered it on the brown and cut the edge off. I used Tech. Tues lion, bird and crown and stamped them and cut them out. I also used Mama Elephant little birds, My Favorite Things flowers.  I colored everything with Zig markers. I laid out my scene and then adhered them down. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from Tech. Tues. I cut it into a banner. I added some Nuvo drops.. (again I think I over did it.. I need lessons on how to add embellishments)


Challenges:
Ooh la la #231 - summer time
Allsorts wk. 21 - flower power
Sweet stampin - lot of layers
Crafty catz #376 - anything goes/opt. baby
Creatalicious #117 - anything goes/opt. dies/punches
Crafting from the heart #165 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #182 - anything goes/opt. funny






8 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Hiyaa cuttee Image Billie
and I always love your color combo
lovely yellow
and he animals so cuuutee
sweet card ever

Wendy L said...

Cute image on your lovely card,thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Great cute image and sentiment-love it ---Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous creation. Emma

Jane Willis said...

Lovely card, the bright summer colours are really fun and I love that torrent of nuvo drops, it doesn't look overdone at all on such a lively card. Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations
Jane

Mummylade said...

Lovely card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck.

mixamatoasties said...

Great card.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin.

Susan

Sammy said...

Such a fab card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x