Sunday, June 25, 2017

It's your birthday

Sunday June 25 2017
 
Hi everyone.. Hope you are enjoying the weather and summer.. it's been late getting to PNW but looks like it's here now.. but that could change quite fast.. LOL
I wanted to give the background summer looking fun bright colors. So this is what I came up with.
 
  I thought since I have some of these My Favorite Things frames left over from an earlier card project I would put it to use and make my animal card. I added ranger ink behind the windows and spritzed with water.. I used Stampin Up silhouette stamp to give a floral background interest. I then stamped these cute Mama Elephant animals and hats. I colored with copics and added to the frames. I thought the monkey is the birthday animal and so the crown, the others are at his /her birthday and so they have the party hats..I added some dots and stripes with white gel pen. The sentiment is from a Simon Says and heat embossed with white.  I think this would be a cute birthday card for anyone. Anyone who is a party animal..


Challenges:
Ooh la la #231 - summer time
Everybody art #405 - happy birthday
Crafting by designs - animals
Word art Wednesday wk. 288-289 - anything goes
Creative fingers #133 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #93 - summer
Glitter n sparkle #245 - anything goes
HeARTful blessings - anything goes







6 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

What a cute card!
Billie, you won my giveaway at Happy Day Stamping. Please email me your USA address! 66cricket(at)gmail(dot)com.
Congrats!!
Janis Lewis

Unknown said...

I LOVE how bright and colorful this is! Sure to make anyone's day! Thank you for joining us as Scrapping4FunChallenges! Best of luck to you, and hope to see you next round!

Carrie, DT :)
dearzae.com

Lia said...

THis is ssso very nice and cute. I love the layout.
Lia, DT S4F

K M Meena Herale said...

Its so beautiful. Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena S4F DT

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card, love the summer bright colours
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Shylaashree said...

cute card with summer coloura.
Good luck &Thank you for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge.
Shylaa DT@S4F
Adhiraacreations