Wednesday, October 04, 2017

Would this face lie? Aud Sentiments #190

Thursday October 5-16, 2017
 
Welcome to another fun challenge at Aud Sentiments #190
The theme is
 USE A DIE CUT + SENTIMENT
 
 
 
Our sponsor is The Paper Shelter

 
This is my card using the image "The glamorous girls"
I started with the background. I ran scraps through my paper trimmer. (I saw a video by Jennifer McGuire - months ago doing this) and then I picked different colors.. Not really looking because I wanted it random but I also wanted them plain. no design.. and laid the strips down on a sticky card scrap. I then trimmed the ends to make a A2 base. I colored the image with copics picking some of the colors from the background. I then used Simon Says wonky die and added this to the background. I added some half pearls. The sentiment is from "Art Impressions" it's an old wood block rubber stamp. I thought with the blondish girl.. it fit her expression.
I hope you play along and check out the DT creations at Aud Sentiment.

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 302-303 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #177 - anything goes
Always fun #26 - dies or punches
Artistic inspirations #187 - anything goes/opt. cool colors
Digi choosday wk. 40 - anything goes
Crafting by design - anything goes
Fab 'n' funky #365 - pretty in pink

8 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous bright colours! Such a fun and pretty card!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely colour co-ordination. Elaine

R's Rue said...

Great.

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Creaine said...

Looks good! Very nice. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Monika Reeck said...

yeah this image is coool
that lady look other side
she looks like dont like the one with glasses
cool and so girly love the colors too
great ladies card Billie
hugs
Monika
PS: in a hurry cause nearly 00:00 o clock soon

Juls said...

Very stylish card thank you for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday crafty hugs Julia xx

Hester said...

Fabulous card! Gorgeous image and perfect paper!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Hester