Sunday, October 22, 2017

Bible journaling - As for me and my house

Sunday October 22, 2017
 
This is the last bible journaling page I did. Again a Pinterest find..
This is in Joshua 24:15 "As for me and my house we will serve the lord"
again I traced the image onto my bible page and colored with Prisma colored pencils and used a little Stampin up ink to highlight the verse.
 
Challenges:
A bit more time to craft #54 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #188 - anything goes
Creatalicious #125 - anything goes/opt. Halloween

7 comments:

Lisa said...

So beautiful!! The house looks amazing!! I love the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Monika Reeck said...

Looks cute
it will be a winner again Billie
so sorry I am not going around the Blog land :)
will try to catch up
hugs
Monika

Monika Reeck said...

lovely Image Billie and lovely text too
sweet elephant
hugs
Monika

Meighan Wheller said...

Lovely image and wonderfully coloured. Thanks for sharing with us at Creatalicious, we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT.

CraftingMum said...

Lovely project thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise DT x

Gale said...

This is a lovely journal page Billie. Thanks for sharing with us at Creatalicious and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Melanie said...

A lovely project!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional Halloween” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)