Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Thinking of you - Craftaholics R Us #41

Wednesday October 18, 2017
 
Welcome to another challenge at Craftaholics R Us #41
 
It's the Green Teams turn with a new challenge
Woo hoo it's  ANYTHING GOES
 
 
 
Since it's anything goes and I wanted to try painting again. I used another Simon Says pre stamped on water color paper these images below.. So I used my Mission water color paints and went to work.. OH MY GOSH I love water coloring and bringing the images to life. I am slowly learning and liking what I am doing. I know I have a long ways to go but it's a learning curve.. I've never taken an art class. I've just always loved coloring. I use to have color books and crayons and would color for hours while I grew up. Love it.  I hope I have inspired you to play along and enter your card over at Craftaholics R Us.. ANYTHING GOES challenge.

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 304-305 - anything goes
Color crazy wk. 41 - anything goes
Inkspirational #145 - one layer card
Addicted to stamps #155 - flowers
A bit more time to craft #54 - anything goes
Creatalicious #125 - anything goes/opt. Halloween
Use your stuff #284 - pumpkin spice/orange
Creative moments #129 - anything goes/add purple

7 comments:

sandie said...

I think you had rocked the watercolouring and super design. Thanks for joining Ink

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh what fun! Love all the plants on this awesome card!

Marlies said...

A beautiful bright and cheerful card Billie. A lovely design too! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious, good luck!!! Amy DT

Lori said...

You have been busy this month! Another gorgeous card from you. Love your water coloring! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff! -Lori DT

pst said...

Great card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Creatalicious. We hope to see you back again.

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card and thanks for sharing at our ANYTHING GOES WITH FLOWERS challenge at Addicted to Stamps, hope to see you again next challenge..♥
{aNNie}DT Addicted To Stamps Challenges