Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Take a moment to Remember - Sunny Day Crafting #56

Wednesday October 11, 2017
 
Are you having a good October??  Hope your weather is what you like.
 I know some like snow, rain, wind, sun, fall... and I just hope you're in the state that has the weather you like. 
 
Welcome to another challenge at Sunny Day Crafting #56
 
The Yellow team has the new challenge for you and it is
 "O" is for OVAL
 
 
I really knew when I knew the theme was OVAL what stamp I wanted to use.. I love the Paper Trey Ink "take a moment to REMEMBER how special you are"  I just needed to make sure it fit the OVAL stitched die from My Favorite Things.. Yes it did if I lowered it enough. I don't mind the empty part at the top because I think the sentiment needs to stand out. I stamped the PTI leaves with PTI ink and die cut them out and then cut them apart to fit the oval.. I added some goosebumps just to give it some shine. I tried to add half pearls but they were to bright. I like these goosebumps. They are from Queen and Co. I took the background piece and dry embossed the large dots.  

Challenges:
HeARTful stamping - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #178 - anything goes
Always fun #27 - lots of layers
Artistic inspirations #187 - anything goes/opt. cool colors
Ooh la la #239 - die cuts
Simon Wednesday - thinking of you
Word art Wednesday wk. 304-305 - anything goes


6 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so elegant and gorgeous!! I love the leaves!! Beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Janis Lewis said...

Perfect card.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO pretty, Billie. Your cards always make me smile, and I'm so grateful to have you play along with us. Hope you're having an awesome week, my friend.
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

P.S. Really Reasonable Ribbon blog hop started today. One lucky person will win the entire Ribbon Club Assortment if you're interested in "hopping" along with us.

Juliet A said...

I like the way you used the leaves to create the illusion of a window, and the goosebumps really add a lot to the texture of this card. Thanks again for joining us for this week's HeARTful Stamping Challenge!

Melissa Bove said...

Such an elegant and beautiful card! Love the pretty design! Awesome card Billie!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Monika Reeck said...

Love love that leaves Billie
so elegant
and love that Embossing folder too
sweet sentiment and love the layout
hugs
I will go sleep today the time is plus 1 hour also if now I see 10:00 PM it was 9:00 PM yesterday...and tomorrow if I am wake up at 6:10 it was 5:10 AM this day saving light time makes me confused in Germany..
hugs
Monika