Thursday, October 12, 2017

Bible journaling - and like a flood his mercy rains

Thursday October 12, 2017
 
I have another bible journaling page for you.. I added this Pinterest image I found to Genesis.. It could of been added to Psalms.  I traced the image to the bible margin and colored with Prismacolored pencils.
 
Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #187 - anything goes/opt. cool colors
Fab 'n' funky #366 - word art
Word art Wednesday wk. 304-305 - anything goes
Crafty girls creations #40 - anything goes


5 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Love the coloring on the dove.

Lisa said...

So gorgeous!! The dove is beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Thank you for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky for our 'Word Art' challenge Billie. Your entry is lovely! Hugs, Wends xoxo Fab 'n' Funky DT

Troppostella said...

:-))) wwwooowww I love this journaling.

Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Fab'n'Funky! Good luck :-)))
Troppo Stella DT

Monika Reeck said...

Pinterest Image?
what do you mean Billie
do you print that on the Bible?
I cant imagine how can you print on a book
but looks sweet this birdie
hugs
Monika