Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Keep shinning bright - Paper Play Sketches #54

Wednesday October 25, 2017
 
So here we are at Paper Play Sketches
#54 with a new challenge and a sketch
 


So here is the sketch to follow.. If you need inspiration check out the DT cards
 
This is my card.  I started with a white piece of card stock and used my Ranger Oxide inks and went over the piece and spritzed with water and dried till I got a night sky that was ok.. (I need black Oxide ink ; (   I then took my white gold Kuretake paint and spattered the background and everything else in the way..
I remembered I had this awesome moon stamp and I cant remember the company name. I keep thinking Kevin??? I used two Oxide inks and stamped the image then used a My Favorite Things circle die and cut it out. I added Versa Mark ink and clear embossing powder to the moon.  I took my Lawn Fawn grass die and Taylored Expressions fence die and created the scene. I think I should of cut the grass a little narrower so it fit the sketch better.  I then stamped the two MFT images and colored with Zig markers. I added tiny stars sequins to the night sky.. I added the sentiment from Simons Says.  This card is done. It was so much fun to create.

Challenges:
As you like it - favorite people or animal (animals, some wear darling cloths and just the fun colors for the animals and their cute expressions. love coloring animals.)
QKR stampede #266 - anything goes
Creative fingers #139 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #101 - autumn colors
Hiding in my craftroom # 323 - lots of layers
HeARTful stamping - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #188 - anything goes
Through the craft-room door - anything goes
Shopping our stash #326 - that's sketchy
Inky chicks #190 - animals
Try it on Tuesday - circles
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Crafty creations #353 - anything goes
The sisterhood of crafters - I see spots



25 comments:

Mimi said...

So very cute! Love these guys, and your night sky 🌙 is awesome! Great job interpreting the sketch-- I would have curled up in s ball if I had to do that-- you are a master! Thanks for sharing at SOS this week.

froebelsternchen said...

I love your beuatiful card! Thank you very much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday !
Happy rest of the week for you!
oxo Susi

Unknown said...

Heheheh - this is ADORABLE Billie. You are shining thru your artwork - you made me smile BIG!!! Thanks bunches for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Sure hope you will remember us for our next challenge too! Xj.
TTCRD DT: Joi@RR{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Such a bueautiful card, I like the moon very much, your coloring is very good. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun.
Miroslava DT

Janis Lewis said...

CUTE image! I love the hilly grass and images.

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card, and lovely background.
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Donna said...

He he he he this is such a cute scene!!
Thanks for getting sketchy with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH this week!

Majda said...

Wonderful card and those are awesome colours as well. I love the way they work so well together. Thank you for sharing it with us at Scrapping4fun Challenge. Majda DT

Sherri said...

Such an adorable card! Love the images! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

crafty-stamper said...

Must admit I struggle with sketches but you did a great job-love that moon—-Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

Terri's Cards N More said...

Great background effect using Oxide Ink and water. Such a cute scene. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "I See Spots" challenge.

Elizabeth Hart said...

I just love this completely whimsical and adorable card!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Ohh!! what an adorable little scene you created here!!! Love this little critters gazing at the starry sky, that moon looks awesome.
The sketch is great and you created a beautiful card with it.
Thank you for sharing at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Darlene said...

Very cute creation Billie! BEWARE of backlinking which this project is in regards to our challenge. You posted on the 24th and our challenge didn't go live until the 25th. Still loved seeing it. Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘I See Spots’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Priya said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrapping4fun challenge. Priya-DT

The Crafty Bat said...

Beautiful card, i love the background and the moon.
Thank you for joining us over at Scrapping4FunChallenges
Kelly (DT)

Meggymay said...

It is a great moon stamp. Thank you for sharing your super card with us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Brenda said...

I love your background. Such a fun card! Thanks so much for joining in at As You Like It Challenge!

Rika said...

Such a cute card.

Marjut said...

This is so cute. Thank you for joining us at TioT

Joan said...

Fun card with those cute creatures

Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday challenge

Joan

samanthadesigns said...

Such an awesome card. The scene is so cute and you used the sketch perfectly. Thank you for joining us a Creative Fingers Challenge.

Marsha Reed said...

Fun card, Billie! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge.

Monika Reeck said...

Billie woooowwww 23 comment yaay record from this month I guess
and you deserve it my friend
see this cute scene
the animals look really this adorable moon
and love your sky background
STUNNING CUTE and CLEVER card in once
love this one Billie
who will get this? she or he is a lucky person
hugs
Monika

Melissa Bove said...

Fabulous card! Such a sweet scene you created! Love that background!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa