Friday, October 20, 2017

Thank you very much - Free Friday Bugaboo

Friday October 20, 2017
 
Well Friday at Bugaboo means Free Friday..
Check out the cute cards/creations at Catch the bug.
 
 
I wanted to create a scene with this cute little pirate. "AKV pirate treasure"..
I added sand /water/sky and used copics to create this. I then added some white gel pen for the foam water edge and white caps. I used my cloud template.  I cut the palm trees from a Lawn Fawn die I embossed the trunks. I then colored the AKV pirate with copics and fussy cut him out. I added a Paper Trey Ink sentiment to the flag.  This brought me a big smile as I created this fun scene.

Challenges:
A bit more time to craft #54 - anything goes
Creatalicious #125 - anything goes/opt. Halloween
Use your stuff #284 - pumpkin spice/orange
Make my Monday #57 - Halloween or thank you
Brown sugar #271 - orange/green/brown

10 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so darn cute!! I love the background beach scene!! The pirate is adorable!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Diana said...

How fun is this one and so cute! I just love Bugaboo!

Thank you for playing at our Brown Sugar Challenge
Good luck and see you on the next challenge!

X
Diana
Diana's Creations

Jackie C said...

Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious, Jackie CT member. Hugs xx

Jackie C said...

Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious, Jackie CT member. Hugs xx

EmmaT said...

Fabulous fun card. Thank you for joining us at Make my Monday. Emma

Lori said...

You did a fantastic job creating the scene for this card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff! -Lori DT

Monika Reeck said...

tooo cuutee
love that Pirate and the tree is sweet
love your Cloud and the sea
sweet manly or boy card
hugs
Monika

Sue - said...

Such a cute pirate! Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday

Chris C said...

What a cute card - love the pirate. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love it so cute and a perfect background. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)