Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Happy Birthday - Paper Play Sketches

Wednesday October 18, 2017
 
Are you ready for another challenge at
We have a great color challenge
 

These are the great colors for the challenge.
Just in time for Halloween or not.. I chose not but this would be perfect for those Halloween birthdays on Oct. 31st
This is my card using the color challenge. I am not a Halloween person so chose to make a birthday card using the colors. I know I had a friend at work who's birthday was on Oct. 31st. So this would be perfect for that someone.  I really like the way it came out. I used Power poppy stamps, My favorite things dies, washi tape and sequins. I colored the image with copics. The Happy Birthday is embossed with white. I added some Nuvo drops to the presents. If you need more inspiration check out the at Paper Play Sketches. 

Challenges:
A gem of a challenge #205 - spots/stripes or Halloween
HeARTful stamping - anything goes
Dragonfly journey #103 - Halloween
Glitter 'n' sparkle #261 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #54 - anything goes
Creatalicious #125 - anything goes/opt. Halloween
Use your stuff #284 - pumpkin spice/orange
Deep ocean #166 - Halloween
Simon Wednesday - photo inspiration
Crafty gals corner #145 - Halloween colors
Crafting by designs - it's Halloween
 

7 comments:

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie! What a beautiful and fun birthday card. I just love this stamp and how you colored it in and the whole layout. Fabulous! Thanks so much for joining my Halloween Hoopla blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Aileen said...

Wonderful card, love the colours used and your design. Great

Lori said...

This is such a cute card, Billie! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff! -Lori DT

Chris said...

This is the perfect Oct birthday card. Love your coloring and the layout. Congrats on making Top 3 over at my heARTful stamping challenge this week!

Chris C said...

Gorgeous card - love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

Tracy Freeman said...

Such a pretty card, love the colours !
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

PaperDaisies said...

Such a stunning card. Love the design. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina