Friday, October 27, 2017

Blessed are the curious - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday October 27, 2017
 
Welcome to another free Friday at Bugaboo.. You can pick up the awesome image and you can see the design teams creations over at

This is the fun image called "Scarecrow sitter"  I fussy cut the image out and colored with copics. I took Ranger inks and brick stencil and created the brick wall. I stamped the Tech. Tuesday sentiment on the wall.. a little graffiti on the wall.. LOL I stamped the rising sun which is also by Tech. Tuesday. I used the Martha Stewart bird punch and black paper for the crows. I used a little white chalk ink to give highlights on the birds and a little glaze pen ink for the birds eye.  I added some Spectrum Noir glitter pen to the sun.  I also added my cloud template. 
 
 
Challenges:
 Artistic inspirations #188 - anything goes
Inkspirational #146 - autumn photo
Inky chicks #190 - animals
Deep ocean #166 - Halloween
Cards und more #196 - Halloween
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 306-307 - anything goes
Crafty gals corner #146 - anything goes
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the scarecrow and the brick wall!! The sun peeking over is fabulous!! The birds are a fun touch!! Love this!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen Letchworth said...

Awwww.....your little scarecrow is adorable, Billie. You are the QUEEN of digital images, I swear. You always make them look SO adorable. Thanks so much for sharing your sweet cards with us. It always makes me smile.
Hugs,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

sandie said...

This is such a sweet scene you have created and what super colouring. Perfect for our photo. Thanks for joining Ink

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise DT x

Monika Reeck said...

too cuuuteee
love all the birdie and cute Bugaboo Image
sweet little sunshine ad adorable BRICK Billie
great card
and will be the winner
hugs
Monika

Renate said...

Thank you for sharing your cheerfull card at our challenge.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Cards und More)

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Such a fun design! Love that sweet scarecrow!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa