Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving - Pause Dream Enjoy #197

Wednesday November 1, 2017
 
Woo Hoo November is here.. I hope your are having a great day. I like November.. It's my birth month, my sons and thanksgiving..
 
Welcome to another challenge at Pause Dream Enjoy #197
the Orange team has a great theme for you  THANKSGIVING
 
 
Here I go with another OLD wood block wooden stamp. Stampalicious is the image stamp and the sentiment I don't know who it's by. It was one I mounted on a wood block.  I kinda cried when I found this in the box. The stamp block is chewed up. My little Ginger / Lakeland terrier who passed away 4 yrs. ago chewed on it.. I miss her so much. She was a real sweetheart.
Any how I stamped the images and then using Zig markers and colored it. I added some Nuvo drops and called it done.
 

Challenges:
Crafty sentiments - use favorite stamp (all in one stamp)
Digi choosday wk. 44 - anything goes
Tuesday throw-down #367 - water color (zig water color markers)
Through the craft room door - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #55 - anything goes


7 comments:

Terri Winske said...

Beautiful coloring on your cornucopia! So glad you could join our watercolor challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. It's always great to see your creations!!

Monika Reeck said...

oh I LOVE!!
why not used this Image for CWS Billie
this is really adorable Thanksgiving Image and I knew your coloring always SUPER B
graet card my friend
a winner for my eyes...

Beatriz said...

Lovely card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT.

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous colouring!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Helen said...

Beautiful - love your colouring.

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Made by Helen{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Juls said...

Beautiful autumnal card, thank you for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday crafty hugs Julia xx

Hester said...

Beautiful Tanksgiving card.
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Hester