Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Bible journaling Proverbs 13:25

Tuesday October 10, 2017
 
I am trying to catch up with getting my bible journaling pages posted. I have been so busy posting cards and now there is a break in card posting so thought great time to get these pages posted.
This is Proverbs 13:25 "The righteous eateth to the satisfying of his soul"
This was another Pinterest page.  I used carbon paper and traced the images. I then colored with Prismacolored pencils. I went around the images with a sharpie pen. I added Wink of Stella to the humming bird belly. 
 
Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #187 - anything goes/opt. cool colors
Through the craft-room door - anything goes
Inky chicks #89 - anything but square


2 comments:

Lisa said...

So gorgeous!! I love the beautiful hummingbird!! It looks amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Theresa said...

great bible decoration. thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx