Saturday, October 07, 2017

Bible journal Deuteronomy 30

Saturday October 7, 2017
 
I wanted to share another Bible journaling page I did.  I mentioned a few month back that I was doing this and loving it. Me and Vicky go to our friends Kate's house every other Sunday and create. This is in my newest and only bible (at this time) except I have an old old one that I had when I was a little kid and went to church with my parents.  I like this bible cause these old eyes seem to have a hard time seeing small prints and this bible has larger printing.. I try to keep the writings so I can still see it even through the coloring.. I drew in the trees and river but used small stamps that Kate has for the tree leaves and ground cover.
 
Challenges:
Creatalicious challenge #124 - anything goes/create own background
A bit more time to craft #53 - anything goes
Inky chicks #89 - anything but square
Artistic inspirations #187 - anything goes/opt. colors
Allsorts wk. 436 - trees and leaves


5 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely painting Billie
woooowww
I am not reading Bible but Qoran, and have not old one too...
so this is adorable what you have made
hugs
Monika

Sue Crease said...

Wonderful. X

Mervi said...

Gorgeous page, lovely!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts' trees and leaves theme week;-))m

Ellibelle said...

Really beautiful!
Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!

Melanie said...

A great project!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional make your own background” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)