Monday, October 30, 2017

Bible journaling - Revelation 5:5

Monday October 30, 2017
 
This is another bible journaling page I did. Kate, Vicky and I get together twice a month. Kate had this photo she found I think from Pinterest of a lion face. Well I loved it so we all did our own lion. I traced the nose and eyes but the rest I did on my own. I love how it came out and how it just came to life. I used Prisma colored pencils. For the white I used paint as the white pencils didn't give me the look I wanted. once he white paint was on it was to stark so I took a gray pencil and went over the white to tone it down.
Revelations 5:5 But one of the twenty-four elders said to me, "stop weeping! Look, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the heir to David's throne, "has won the victory. He is worthy to open the scroll and it's seven seals".
 

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 306-307 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #102 - anything goes
Color crazy wk. 43 - anything goes
Make my Monday #58 - anything but a card
Simon Monday - all creatures large and small

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow!! The lion looks amazing!! You did a perfect job on it!! It looks like it could jump right off the page!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lia said...

Wow, this is so creative. The lion is just beautiful!
Lia DT S4F

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Monika Reeck said...

wow you did your own the Lion
you are an Artist Billie
looks funtastic
LOVE!!
hugs
Monika

Sollan said...

This is stunning. It looks like the lion comes out of the book. You are really talanted.

Sollan, DT for S4Fun
Solvin.wordpress.com

Lynne in NI said...

I saw your lion over on the Simon Says Stamp linky, and just had to pop over to say "WOW"!!

K M Meena Herale said...

Beautiful work, Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena S4F DT

Meihsia Liu said...

Wow.. this is such a gorgeous journal page! Thank you so much for staring with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

sweetpea said...

Wonderful art work. thanks for sharing it with us at MMM challenge Janet DT

Unknown said...

Great idea. Thank you for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge week 43 Helen DT