Tuesday, October 10, 2017

EWW EEKKKK Bugaboo new release

Tuesday October 10, 2017
 
It's time for new release at Bugaboo and just in time for Halloween.
You can see the design teams creations over at Catch the bug.
 
 
This is the new release.. It's three spiders in a row.. I cut them apart..
Its called "Spider Trio"
I used an My Favorite things circle die and stitched scallop die to create the background. I then used an embossing folder for the large dots. I stamped Heidi Grace spider web with white ink and clear embossed.  I colored each spider with copics and added white gel pen for little dots on their cheeks. I then added some Doodlebug eyes. I added the spiders behind the circles and added the stitch frame over the top. I wanted to add a sentiment but figured seeing the spiders you would already give it the sentiment.

Challenges:
Crazy 4 challenges #406 - make a card
Naughty or nice #44 - something spooky
The crafters café #182 - dies/punches
Come and get it - too cute to spook
Crafting from the heart #178 - anything goes
Always fun #27 - lots of layers
The crazy challenge # 259 - Halloween
Artistic inspirations #187 - anything goes/opt. cool colors
Ooh la la #239 - die cuts
Make my Monday #56 - animal antics
Crafty sentiments - Halloween/ fall
Crazy 4 guyz #180 - boo Halloween / fall thank you
Try it on Tuesday - Halloween

20 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Adorable card, the only spiders I like 😉.

Meggymay said...

A really cute Halloween card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Jodie Mackrell said...

I love the different colors for the spiders! These spiders are adorable! I dont think I will say that too many more times...lol

froebelsternchen said...

I love your super card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Try it on Tuesdays!

nanskidrewski said...

So fun...love your techniques and the backround. Really really cute!

Dana Johnson said...

This is super cute! I love those spiders. Thanks for joining us the at Come an Get it challenge. ~DT Dana

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Your card is so cute! I love those crazy spiders!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Naughty or Nice Challenge! Cyndi, DT

Dotty Jo said...

This is so cute! Thanks for sharing your card with us at NoN, Billie, Jo x

Misty Elam said...

Too cute!! Love the eyes. Thanks for joining us at Always Fun Challenges.
Misty DT

N-Eva said...

What a lovely card .
Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

Unknown said...

Fabulous fun card Billie and it would be great for Halloween. Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

Basslady said...

a very funny card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love your fun card! So pleased you joined us at Try It On Tuesday!Chrisx

Julie B said...

Love your spiders!
Thanks for joining us at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Janice said...

A cute and fun card! Thanks for sharing it with us at OLL, Jx

Lindsey said...

So normally I'm not a fan of spiders, but these are just too cute! Fun with the bright colours, too. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

Janice said...

A fun card, thanks for sharing it with us in our die cut challenge over at OLL, Jx

Little Artbee said...

Oh I love these cute spiders, they make me smile. Such a cute card with the fresh colors of the three spiders. Well done.
Dear Greetings
Sabine

Cazro said...

Real cute card with cutesy spiders. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT.

Iskra said...

Super cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at The crazy Challenge.
Iskra DT