Sunday, October 01, 2017

Happy Birthday - Creative with Stamps #19


Sunday October 1-31, 2017
 
It's time for another challenge at Creative with Stamps #19.
Our theme for this month is
 SHOES (I bet Monika picked the theme... LOL)
 
 
Please - Please add the banner below showing the theme in your challenge line up.
 

 
I only have a couple shoe stamps.. I used one early spring so this is the second one.. I will have to think real hard and dig through my stamps to make sure I don't have another one my mind might of missed for our mid month reminder.. This is a Simon Says stamp and I just stamped the shoes all over the card. I only colored the bottom band of the shoe as I thought it needed some color but I wanted just a small amount. I used stars in two sizes in two different Ranger inks. I added small dots Nuvo to the center of the stars. I die cut the Happy from My Favorite Things and the Birthday from Paper Trey Ink.  I think this is a great masculine card but keeping the colors simple I think its great for a girl.  Head over to the Creative with Stamps site and see what the DT came up with..
NOTE:  CWS challenges do not have many "Guidelines", but please read and follow the few we do have to be eligible to win.


Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 302-303 - anything goes
The sisterhood of crafters - use your dies
The male room #70 - anything goes

Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #208 - anything goes
Allsorts #435 - focus on sentiment
Hiding in my craft room #320 - freestyle anything goes
Just us girls #413 - die cut words
A gem of a challenge #204 - birthday
HeARTful stamping - anything goes

16 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Hiyaaa
I love your SELF MADE SHOE Paper
coooool
I guess it can be manly or girly card
with the red can be for read
but with sneakers stamp can be for boys/man too
cooool stamp you have I dont have much sneakers shoe only one from Deep Red maybe for mid month card I will used it but maybe not hehe
I love that two different star in 2 different blue..
so clever to choose red as sentiment
Love your shoe card my friend
and YES Monika choose the theme hehe you are a great mind reader hehe
hugs
Monika

Darlene said...

I love how you made your own background with this fun stamp! PERFECT! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Use Your Dies!’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Macimbalo said...

Love this card! All those sneakers are adorable! Thanks so much for linking up to JUGS this week!

Lin said...

What a great theme (and I agree, Monika probably did pick it!), and I love your interpretation of it! Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Nancy said...

Oh my I love that shoe stamp! This is a perfect young man's card! The added stars are a nice touch too! Thanks for being in our gallery at Just Us Girls and we hope to see you again!

Helen F. said...

Fun card, Billie, your pattern paper came out so cute!
You KNOW this was Monika's challenge theme idea...HaHaHa!
I searched back to one of my first set of clear stamps (2005) to find the shoes on my card :-o

Heather said...

So Fun!!! What a great idea and I agree that it could be masculine or feminine! If you added some pinks and bling, it could easily change the look completely!! I'm a total shoe girl, so I love it! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

NancyK said...

This is a great stamp!!! I can see so many uses for it - and colored so many ways!

Desperatehousewifecraft said...

What a great masculine card you've created with the shoe stamp as a background! It will definitely make a great birthday card for a boy! Awesome card! Cheers, Gwendolyn

susiestacey said...

Great card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Sentiment in Focus' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Mummylade said...

Thank you for joining in our challenge at Allsorts with your wonderful creation!

Dorlene Durham said...

Great background paper using the shoe stamp and the stars give it a little umph! Dorlene DT CWS Teammate

Juliet A said...

Wgat a fun background you've created! Thank you for playing in the HeARTful Stamping Challenge!

Rocky said...

Love that background, what a great use of one stamp. Thank you for joining us at TMR.

Nana said...

Cute card. Perfect for any teenage girl who wears nothing but converse.

Lilian said...

This is really cool! Great card!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio