Thursday, May 11, 2017

With Sympathy

Thursday May 11, 2017
 
Well it's been a nice start to May. Missing my daughter who lives in Montana now.. she moved there from Colorado a year ago..so planning a trip to visit her. It's about an 8 hour drive from what I hear.. It's  been a few years since I have seen her and much needed visit is in order.. I don't know if it will be later this summer or early fall.. Well see what works out best.   
 
I was digging through my box of stamps. I have a separate box for Paper Trey Ink, Simon Says, Technique Tuesday and various stamps.. Not to mention shelving filled with wood mounted stamps and CD cases filled with acrylic. AND big boxes with seasonal stamps.. Dang there are so many.  Well I love PTI and this one caught my eye again.  I made one last month but different flowers. I love the delicate looking flower.. it was time to play with it again.. there are different sentiments in the set.. but chose this "with sympathy".. I used PTI inks. I then took a copic pen and did that little flick at the bottom of the flower. I took a black sharpie and made the border around the images. I added some Nuvo drops.  I really like the added copic to give the flower more real-ness look.
 

Challenges:
Crafting from the heart #158 - anything goes
Artistic inspiration #178 - anything goes/ opt. brown/cream
Make my Monday #45 - flowers
Deep ocean #154 - anything goes
Cards und more #184 - cards for women
Penny's paper crafty #328 - anything goes
Crafty creations #341 - anything goes






6 comments:

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

What a beautiful image for a sympathy card. These are so hard to make and yours is so lovely. Your embellishments are perfect for this. Thank you for sharing your talent at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges!

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card, perfect for a sad occasion. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Emma

Sue - said...

Another very pretty card! Thanks again for sharing at Make My Monday.

Michelle said...

I like this card. It is so precious with the pearls on it.
Thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

Kristina said...

Such a pretty soft card. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us over at the Crafty Creations Challenges Blog.
Kristina DT

Crafty Creations Challenges Blog
Cards by Kristina

Monika Reeck said...

the flower stamp is beautiful
I adore the colors and the sentiment is perfect there
lovely dots pearls too
great card Billie