Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Happy birthday, my friend - Inspiration Destination #129

Wednesday May 31, 2017
 
Welcome to another challenge at Inspiration Destination #129   we're shaking up the challenge ANYTHING GOES / opt. SHAKER card
 
 
Well this is not my favorite technique but I wanted to give it a try again and being on the DT I don't think I have the option that you do... LOL ... I have only made one or two shaker cards because I get so confused on what all to do. I think maybe I should of made the foam wall around the balloon one more row higher.. Also the sequins are sticking to the inside of the clear film.. I was afraid to use my embossing static powder tool because I did not want powder to leave a film.. now that it is done I guess I could of used a fabric dryer static sheet.. Duh.. I think maybe that would of worked?? All in all I am happy with it.. I took my Stampin up itty bitty background stamps and some Versa Mark ink and stamped on the pink. I also used an over all large star stamp and Versa Mark and stamped the kraft. I use the balloon die from Simon Says and I used a My Favorite Things beary special image and die and cut off the balloon he was holding and added some floss and added the bow and string into his hand. I colored the image with copics and used the sentiment from MFT and heat embossed it with Stampin up black. I used sequins and micro mini beads in the shaker card and Nuvo drops in teal on the card. I added some white gel pen dots to the bear. Head over the Inspiration Destination site and see what the Design Team created get some ideas if you need help. 

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 284-285 - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #190 - anything goes
Crafty catz #372 - anything goes /opt. make own flowers
QKR stampede #245 - birthday
Scrapping 4 fun #91 - soft colors
Color crazy wk. 21 - anything goes
Sweet stampin - use old stash (confetti and beads over 10 years, kraft over 3 yrs.)
Glitter 'n' sparkle #241 - anything goes
Pile it on #130 - animal / spring garden
HeARTful stamping - anything goes
AAA cards #91 - happy birthday
Addicted to stamps #149 - animals
Simon Monday - going around in circles
The crazy challenge #249 - birthday
Artistic inspirations #180 - anything goes/opt. flowers
Die cuttin divas #319 - anything goes (circle/bear-balloon)
Everybody art #404 - anything goes
Creative craft cottage #88 - include an animal
Crafting by design - anything goes
Penny's paper-crafty #331 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Creative moments #119 - birthday





23 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

This is so cute Billie, I'm really a coward when it comes to shaker cards, never seem to get them right! but love how yours has turned out, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Jane said...

Fabulous balloon shaker and such a sweet little bear holding it. Thanks for joining in with AAA Cards 3rd birthday celebrations.

Chris said...

Adorable little bear and the balloon shaker looks gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Heather said...

Awww . . .this is so cute!! Love that adorable little bears! And I love shaker cards and think this one came out really well! I admit, I have a bit of trouble with the acetate windows myself, but the only way to get the hang of it is to keep practicing, I think! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

Sue said...

Fabulous shaker card and that bear is so cute!!! thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week hugs Sue J x

K M Meena Herale said...

Beautiful shaker card. Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena S4F DT

karalschuknecht said...

Such a cute shaker card and the bear is colored beautifully. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. Karal DT

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Billie, this is such a sweet card! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards 3rd Birthday Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Adorable shaker card Billie! They are my favorite and yours is fabulous! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Brenda DT

Sherri said...

Great shaker card! Darling image & design! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede.

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What an absolutely delightful shaker card! I really love how you made the shaker portion fit right into the scene so perfectly. And I like how all the bling and sparkly things inside your balloon stand out so nicely against the lovely neutral background. The stars are such a nice touch the coloring job on your bear is amazing! Thank you for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 331 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

Jean said...

Oh wow this is adorable, loving the shaker element within the balloon.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's this week, hope to see you again.
Jean xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh that is so super cute Billie! What a bonus to get to use up some older stash too! Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stampin' 'Use Some Old Stash' challenge. I LOVE what you did for this challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Monika Reeck said...

ooh lovely bear and see you have so many element for your shaker card I dont have any..I have maybe but so little and make shaker card is horror forme hehe I dont like Bulkie card Billie and too much glue to make the shaker card but your idea with balloon and teddy oh so cuuutee
Love love that cute teddy image
hugs
Monika

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Shaker cards always add such fun to a card especially birthday ones and I just love that cute little bear with his over-sized balloon. Gorgeous colouring and Thanks for playing along in our 3rd birthday challenge at AAA Cards this week.

Marlies said...

A beautiful shaker card Billie! That little bear is adorable! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us on Artistic Inspirations, Louise DT x

Judy V said...

Sweet card! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage!

Tina Z. said...

I just love shaker cards, it is brilliant
Thank you for playing with us at Scrapping4Fun Challenges, Tina Z., GD

Shylaashree said...

beautiful card, the piggy looks so cute
Good luck &Thank you for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge.
Shylaa DT@S4F
Adhiraacreations

Sollan said...

Such a lovely card! Thank you for participating over at Creative Moments Challenge

Sarah Bell said...

A beautiful card, love the design – thanks for joining in the Glitter ‘N’ Sparkle Challenge - Anything Goes. – Sarah DT – http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk